Safety training plays a major role in any port’s activities with regular courses being required to update employers and employees regarding new prevention and response techniques.
Sample Training Courses:
- Managing Safely in Ports – 5 days IOSH Accredited
- Manual Handling – 0.5 day
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code – 1 day
- Risk Assessments and Dynamic Risk Assessments – 0.5 day
- Confined Spaces – 0.5 day
- Accident Investigation – 1 day
Case Studies on some of Portia’s Training Assignments are available here: Download Fact Sheet.